2011년 2월 22일 화요일

Revolution



Today, the article about the revolution(pretest) of Libya in newspaper
made me remember, the guy from Morroco who i met in the Switzerland.
Remember... When I said, I'm from Korea, of course, he asked me 'South or North?'
And started to talk about his country, Morroco.

He said, Morroco has dictator as North Korea. So people cannot be rich.
Dictator actually like an emperor. Very similar as North Korea.
 So he know pretty well about the situation of Korean Peninsula.
That's one of the reason why he lives in Switzerland now.

Also he said, he envies South Korea, how rich they are or how much freedom you can have....
I saw the new, there was an protest in Morroco, too.

I know the difference between 'Revolution' and 'Pretest'.
Success or not.

How's he doing?

Revolution. Always make my mind cry.


 The Jamine is the meaning of upcoming spring.
Make them know how wonderful the spring is.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기